St. Joseph County Michigan Pheasants Forever 615 - Banquet Page
The banquet is our primary fund raiser and revenue source. It is normally held the last Saturday in February each year. However, given the pandemic, this year we are holding a fall banquet. The evening's festivities include a live auction, silent auction, and a variety of raffles. This year's event is October 9, 2021 at the Sturgis Eagles and begins at 5:00 p.m.
Please contact the chapter if you have interest in becoming a donor, sponsor, or would like to attend the banquet.
St. Joseph County Michigan Pheasants Forever 615 Banquet Highlights
We are excited for our annual banquet, as every year this is the highlight of our local Pheasants Forever Chapter. This is our primary fundraiser and it provides the funds that enable our chapter to do the great work that we do here in our county each year. This event funds the annual youth hunt, foodplot seed giveaway, support for habitat improvement and youth education. Each year we have lots to feature and showcase for the upcoming banquet. Below are a few of the many different items on schedule for our upcoming banquet. We look forward to seeing you in attendance!
- Youth table: Each youth (under 18) in attendance will receive a prize from the youth table. One of those prizes this year is a special long gun.
- Silent Auction Items: Small prints, gift certificates, Pheasants Forever Merchandise
- General Raffle Items: Quality firearms, Knives, Hunting Apparel, Gift Certificates, Hunting Gear, and much more!
- Gun Raffle: This year's pre-banquet gun is a Benelli Montefeltro in 12 Ga. (similar to the one pictured). Only 150 tickets are available and may be purchased from any board member for $20. Click the "Read More" button below for more info on this fabulous shotgun.
- Mad Hatter: Bid on a hat and be one of only 8 people eligible to win a Kimber Micro 9mm Stainless Steel Handgun
- Live Auction: 15-20 items, framed prints, hunts, Pheasants Forever Merchandise. and other special items.
- Please Note: Due to the ever changing availability of guns and donated merchandise, we reserve the right to substitute "like quality" for anything specifically advertised in our banquet flyer but unavailable to us on the night of the banquet.